Monday, February 11, 2008

Cool Automated Testing Tool

Found this tool on a buddy of mine's blog. Looks pretty cool. One of the downfalls I've seen in a lot of webtesting tools (including MSTest, HP QTP, etc) is the lack of good support for Ajax calls. QTP offers the ability to set "delays" however this is more of a hack than a good Ajax testing solution.

By no means do I think testing Ajax, or for that matter even developing an Ajax testing system is a small task. Why do you think I'm looking for tools?

http://www.artoftest.com/Products.aspx

That is the link. Hopefully I'll get some time to play with this thing a little later. I still need to finish a post on integration testing with Workflow this evening, so that will take priority. But next weekend is a 3 day weekend, so you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment